BABYANYTHING BESPOKE SERVICE
It is a privilege and our absolute delight to work with clients through the creation of a Babyanything bespoke piece. We love to start with a client’s inspirationand bring it to life as one of our dreamy designs. This might be an engagement or wedding ring, a remodel of an existing piece, giving heirloom stones a new home or creating a milestone piece to celebrate any occasion.
Babyanything has been handcrafting Bespoke jewellery since 2010 and each one is still made entirely by hand in our Sydney workshops.
“When working on a bespoke piece, so much love is woven into every step. The melting, filing and soldering of the metal, the countless hours spent sourcing the globe for the finest diamond or gemstone are all savoured by our team. We are very conscious of the fact that we are creating a symbol of love to recognise a union or love for yourself” Lucie
All bespoke items are designed by Lucie Ferguson after careful consideration of the wishes, inspiration and budget of her clients. The designs are imbued with her signature Babyanything style and are then made by hand in our Sydney workshops, using the finest ethically sourced materials. Lucie ensures the design fits the couples expectations whilst staying true to the signature feminine aesthetic of Babyanything. Even if designs appear delicate, each piece is hand-made to last, with hidden techniques and structural integrity to ensure the jewellery can be worn throughout your life’s adventures then handed down as an heirloom.
If you would like to work with Babyanything on the creation of a unique design, our Bespoke process is as follows:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what we can create for you.
2. Our bespoke team will be in contact with you within two working days to discuss your project and refine your ideas before booking you a consultation with Lucie Ferguson.
3. Bespoke consultations can be done in person at our Paddington Boutique or via zoom. A consultation fee of $250 is needed to confirm your appointment. The value paid for your consultation fee will be deducted from your invoice balance if you proceed with your Bespoke design.
4. After your consultation you will be provided with a quote, design drawings if required, and a timeframe for when your piece will be ready. Stone selection is a big part of this step, so you may be given several options for pricing and timing depending on stone specifications and availability. For any budget, we will provide the best stone options for your piece.
5. When you are ready to proceed with your Bespoke order you will be invoiced for payment, and we will immediately begin working on your piece. Usually we suggest 6 to 8 weeks for the completion of a handmade bespoke piece, this depends on stone availability.