Full Time Customer Experience Manager for Retail/ Online / Wholesale at the Babyanything Boutique Paddington
Position Purpose is to ensure profitable growth of the company through the planning, co-ordination and implementation of customer service activity.
The Customer Experience Manager will be a dedicated and passionate brand ambassador for our loyal retail, online and wholesale customers. They will thrive on providing exceptional and personalised customer service and have the ability to drive sales whilst inspiring and motivating staff. You be responsible for the day to day running and operations of the retail and online store.
To be successful at this role you must have the following skills:
Must possess a strong sense of personal style, be confident, intelligent, engaging, warm and be highly self motivated and driven with an admiration and love of the Babyanything brand.
Must have proven management experience and examples of delivery of sales growth within a similar fashion brand environment in a sales focused role.
Your people management skills will be exceptional and you will have a strong desire to work on the floor engaging with our customers alongside our team and coaching their performance to increase sales.
Strong attention to detail to manage back office administration and also facilitate bespoke bridal and custom jewellery orders, working closely with customers from design to production to the final sale.
A demonstrated ability to drive sales and achieve KPI’s in a retail environment ·
The ability to analyse and organise stock to maximize sales ·
Strong interpersonal skills to build motivate and lead a team to reach their potential ·
An eye for detail; the ability to problem solve and interpret data ·
Good planning and organising skills ·
Have experience using ecommerce platforms such as Woo Commerce for back end management of the online store ·
Be a self starter and work well both on your own and in a team·
Have a passion for jewellery, fashion, art and design.
You must be security aware and deal with responsibility exceptionally.
In order to uphold our brand aesthetic you must be have great style and presentation and uphold nail and hand hygiene, as these are your selling tools with jewellery.
The successful candidate must live within a certain radius of the store in Paddington NSW; this will be disclosed on a case-by-case basis.
A bonus would be experience working with Adobe programs and a digital EDM system such as Mail Chimp and knowledge of Excel.
Sales and Customer service is the priority in this position as you will the first point of contact for all customers both in store and online.
- Promptly respond to all email and phone enquiries about Babyanything products and services, including but not limited to: product availability, online orders, bespoke and custom services, media and PR requests, customer repairs, wholesale enquiries and customer feedback.
- Strive to meet and exceed weekly budgets by providing exceptionally personal and proactive customer service: guide customers through our collection and services; offer advice on sizing, materials and designs. Make suggestions and anticipate the needs of customers.
- You will be in charge of the pick, pack and shipping of all customer orders via the online platform and the back end replenishment and loading of stock onto the store.
- You will expedite the resolution of customer complaints and issues whilst adhering to company policies.
- You will be managing the performance and training of all casual retail staff and ensure everyone adheres to the companies’ policies and procedures.
- Ensure visual merchandising standards are consistently upheld by executing instructions from the Director and providing effective staff training.
- Maintain impeccable store cleanliness by adhering to store policies and procedures and providing effective staff training. Lead by example.
Stock Management and Sales Administration
- You will ensure floor stock levels are maintained in store at all times and be responsible for precisely registering stock to or from the retail store inventory system Erply and the online store Woo Commerce. You will train and manage that all staff uphold the strict stock management systems.
- You will create and issue accurate quotes, sales invoices, repair documentation to customers and wholesalers.
- Provide weekly reporting and analysis of KPI’s, financial positioning to the Director and monthly summaries to the Director and company accountant.
- You will maintain product databases and pricelists. Create new product codes and Wholesale order forms using Erply, Excel and Adobe Design suite.
- You will work with the Director to manage and implement the continual improvement of Babyanything retail processes, policies and procedures. This position has a wide scope across retail and online management however the company is growing at a fast rate and we are invested in promoting within existing staff if your passion and expertise is proven in this role first.
- Communicate to Director / Production Assistant any quality control issues that arises; customer feedback, trends in repairs or faulty stock.
- Manage and participate in the end of financial year stocktake.
- Manage and participate in Babyanything promotional events; press showings, wholesale appointments and tradeshows.
- Manage, update and integrate the Babyanything customer CRM (Erply) and Mail Chimp newsletter databases.
- Create EDMs using Mail Chimp; provide feedback and analysis to the Director about the effectiveness of these campaigns.
- Maintain and update Babyanything website: usability, menu items, copy and blog posts etc.
- Direct and work alongside external web developers to deliver larger projects and changes on the Babyanything website.
The current Roster for this position is Tuesday to Saturday 10-6pm. As the business grows this position may change to a Monday – Friday 10-6 roster.
Why work for us We are a self built female led business with strong passion for handmade made jewellery. We have our jewellery workshop onsite in the Babyanything Boutique and make all of our product here. There is so much to talk about to our customers as we hand make the product in-house, all staff are warm and bubbly and a joy to work with. The director Lucie and very hands on and will be working alongside you. You will be given a generous jewellery allowance annually and there is potential for a commission sales scheme.
Renumeration between $50k- $60k inc Superannuation.
Please email your interest and resume’ to the Director Lucie email@example.com or visit instore at the Babyanything Boutique.