Retail Store Manager – Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, results-driven retail store manager to lead the team at our flagship Australian boutique store in Paddington, NSW.
The successful candidate must have extensive retail management experience, with a proven ability to lead and direct a team. You will be a highly motivated individual responsible for end to end store performance and operations with the drive to build an exciting career as a leader in the Babyanything retail business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Driving sales to consistently meet and exceed weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- Proven success in delivering a proactive, high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- Carrying out store-operating standards and financial management
- Carrying out monthly rostering
- Maintaining company policy and procedure
- Lead the team to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- Provide feedback through realtime/weekly reporting to implement business-driving strategies
- Executing the highest level of personal and individual store presentation standards
- Maintain consistent inventory accuracy and controls to meet customer needs
Skills & Experience:
- Strong people management skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Ability to develop strategies to further the client base and increase sales growth
- You will have experience in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- The ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- Clear decision making and problem-solving skills
- Be highly organised, easily adaptable and can work under pressure
- Effective delegation and reporting skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
This position is based in Paddington, on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant must be available Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 6pm.
To apply, please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.