Retail Store Manager – Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced, results-driven retail store manager to lead the team at our flagship Australian boutique store in Paddington, NSW.
The successful candidate must have extensive retail management experience, with a proven ability to lead and direct a team. You will be a highly motivated individual responsible for end to end store performance and operations with the drive to build an exciting career as a leader in the Babyanything retail business.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Driving sales to consistently meet and exceed weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- Proven success in delivering a proactive, high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- Carrying out store-operating standards and financial management
- Carrying out monthly rostering
- Maintaining company policy and procedure
- Lead the team to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- Provide feedback through realtime/weekly reporting to implement business-driving strategies
- Executing the highest level of personal and individual store presentation standards
- Maintain consistent inventory accuracy and controls to meet customer needs
Skills & Experience:
- Strong people management skills
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Ability to develop strategies to further the client base and increase sales growth
- You will have experience in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- The ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- Clear decision making and problem-solving skills
- Be highly organised, easily adaptable and can work under pressure
- Effective delegation and reporting skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
This position is based in Paddington, on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant must be available Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 6pm.
To apply, please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Casual Retail Assistant
Come and join our team if you have a true passion for retail sales. We are searching for someone who is passionate about providing personal, premium customer service. Someone that’s outgoing with excellent communication skills and presentation. Experience in fashion retail is a must.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Associate to work in our Paddington store to guide customers through jewellery selection in a warm, friendly, beautiful environment. We make all our pieces on site in the store with a fully functioning jewellers workshop.
Major focus is customer service and sales however other tasks include;
All aspects of customer service; greeting and engaging with customers
You must have the confidence and skills to liaise with customers about bespoke creations and Wedding rings for Bride and Groom
Assisting management to price, display, restock, clean/polish and maintain inventory throughout the store
We are looking for someone who thrives on interacting with people with care, humour and knowledge. There is the potential for further advancement in the company and increased shifts with increased traffic.
You must be security aware and deal with responsibility exceptionally.
In order to uphold our brand aesthetic you must be have great style and presentation and uphold nail and hand hygiene as these are your selling tools with jewellery.
This position can include weekday afternoon, Saturday and Sunday shifts weekly, so weekend availability is essential . The position would start as a casual with a view to Part-time.
Must be available through Sydney summer including Christmas and NYE.
If you think this is you please email info@with a cover letter and resumè or drop one off in person at the store, 128a Oxford Street Paddington NSW 2021.