Flagship store Manager
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a close knit team that produce sustainably made original products.
You will be rewarded with a generous staff discount and jewellery staff wardrobe.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing store performance and operations
- Driving sales to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Exceptional customer service in person and over the phone/email
- Proven success in delivering a proactive, high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- Maintaining immaculate boutique appearance and general housekeeping duties
- Carrying out monthly rostering
- Maintaining company policy and procedure
- Lead the team to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- Provide feedback through realtime/weekly reporting to implement business-driving strategies
- Executing the highest level of personal presentation standards
- Maintain consistent inventory accuracy
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A positive attitude
- Strong people management skills
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Ability to develop strategies to further the client base and increase sales growth
- You will have experience in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- The ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- Clear decision making and problem-solving skills
- Be highly organised, easily adaptable and can work under pressure
- Effective delegation and reporting skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
This position is based in Paddington, on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant must be available Tuesday to Saturday.
We are working on restricted hours right now due to Covid 10-4 Tuesday to Saturday.
Pre-covid hours were 10-6 Tuesday to Saturday.
To apply, please email your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
We are always looking for bench jewellers. Please email us at email@example.com if you are an experienced Manufacturing Jeweller.