Flagship store Manager
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a close knit team that produce sustainably made original products.
You will be rewarded with a generous staff discount and jewellery staff wardrobe.
We are looking for someone who can take charge of our beautiful flagship store run it like it is their own.
We have an exisiting Store Manager who will be moving overseas this year and will be on hand until September for a handover to ensure a seamless transition for this coveted role.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing store performance and operations
- Driving sales to consistently meet and exceed sales targets
- Exceptional customer service in person and over the phone/email
- Proven success in delivering a proactive, high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- Maintaining immaculate boutique appearance and general housekeeping duties
- Carrying out monthly rostering
- Maintaining company policy and procedure
- Lead the team to coordinate and uphold loss prevention strategies
- Executing the highest level of personal presentation standards
- Maintain consistent inventory accuracy
To be successful in this role you will have;
- A positive attitude
- Strong people management skills
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Ability to develop strategies to further the client base and increase sales growth
- You will have experience in reaching and exceeding sales targets
- The ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- Clear decision making and problem-solving skills
- Be highly organised
- Effective delegation and reporting skills
- Immaculate personal presentation
This position is based in Paddington, on a full-time basis.
The successful applicant must be available Tuesday to Saturday.
To apply, please email your CV & cover letter to lucie@
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Casual Sales Assistant
We are looking for an experienced Casual Sales team member to work in our Paddington store to guide customers through jewellery selection in a warm, friendly, beautiful environment. We make all our pieces on site in the store with a fully functioning jewellers workshop.
The major focus is customer service and budget attainment however other tasks include;
Assisting management to display, restock, clean/polish and maintain inventory throughout the store
We are looking for someone who thrives on interacting with people with care, confidence and knowledge. There is the potential for further advancement in the company and increased shifts with increased traffic.
You must be security aware and deal with responsibility exceptionally.
In order to uphold our brand aesthetic you must be have great style and presentation and uphold nail and hand hygiene as these are your selling tools with jewellery.
This position would include some Monday, Saturday and Sunday shifts, so weekend availability is essential .
If you think this is you please email retail@with a cover letter and resumè or drop one off in person at the store, 128a Oxford Street Paddington NSW 2021.