Star Crossed Crescent Moon Necklace
$130.00 inc, GST
Juliet: “O, swear not by the moon, the inconstant moon,
That monthly changes in her circled orb,
Lest that thy love prove likewise variable”.
Romeo: “What shall I swear by”?
Juliet: “Do not swear at all;
Or, if thou wilt, swear by thy gracious self,
Which is the god of my idolatry,
And I’ll believe thee”.
– Romeo and Juliet, William Shakespeare
We all feel the pull of the moon, the tides roar and push or lull in contemplation. A full moon heightens any experience performed under it’s light, this crescent moon however is always waiting in the wings, the encore to the full moon, it still holds all the power.
- Solid 925 sterling silver
- Chain 40cm long
- Moon pendant 10mm long x 6mm wide
- Available in Sterling Silver 925
- Handmade in our Sydney studio