Empress Ring Morganite
$3,949.99 inc, GST
available for orders up to $1,000.00 Learn More
- The perfect timeless coloured stone engagement ring
- Pear shaped brilliant cut morganite 10 x 7mm
- 1.6mm tapered band
- Available in Platinum 18 carat, 14 carat yellow, rose, white in a full size range
- Shown ready to ship in 18 carat yellow gold
- Handmade in our Sydney studio
- If your size or desired metal is not available, please contact our Sales Team
From our debut collection of engagement and wedding rings the Empress ring is handcrafted from precious metals and gemstones and is built to last the wearers lifetime.
The centre stone is a brilliant cut pear Morganite. We have chosen morganite as it is the stone of divine love.
The Rare semi-precious gemstone is a beautiful transparent pink and brings energies of promise, compassion to anyone who is in love or in a relationship.
Morganite is believed to attract an abundance of love into your life and help you to keep the love growing.
Morganites are not as hard as a diamond or ruby, they are in the same family as an aquamarine however it is durable enough to be used as an engagement ring gemstone as long as it is treated with care to protect against scratching and hard knocks.
The empress ring can be customised with different size or type of centre stone and diamonds can be added to the band. Modifications will be quoted individually.